Chicago Emergency Services RPG

Hello Returning and New players. We have moved and become NYC RP. The link is here: http://nycemsrpg.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Returning and New players. We have moved and become NYC RP. The link is here: http://nycemsrpg.forumotion.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Official Chicago Emergency Services RPG. You can be a police officer, firefighter, or a emt (Or paramedic)

Hello Returning And New Players, we have moved, and switched to an NYC RP. You can go to it by this link: http://nycemsrpg.forumotion.com/

5 posters

112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire

B. Murphy
    B. Murphy
    Admin

112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire Empty 112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire

Post by B. Murphy Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:44 pm

112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire 2uz8104

B. Murphy
    B. Murphy
    Admin

112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire Empty Re: 112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire

Post by B. Murphy Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 pm

* I key up my mic.*

"Rescue 6 be advised, caller stating smoke coming from the second story window on side D."

Last edited by B. Murphy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    K. Summers
    K. Summers

112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire Empty Re: 112 South Concord - Possible Structure Fire

Post by K. Summers Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm

*I climb up into my rescue, my crew following closely behind. We pull out into the street, Erik handling the sirens effectively. I hear the engine confirming smoke, and I quickly organize my crew into teams.*

"Rescue 6 recieved."

'Alright. Nick, Hal. You two are interior attack, got it? You are searching if there's confirmed vics. Meg, Erik. You two will be outside, treatment, rehab, and rit. That's your job here. I'll be assisting when needed.'
    J.Williams
    J.Williams

Post by J.Williams Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

*As we pull out of the station I wind up the Q and lay on the air horn to clear traffic.*
    "Engine 98 to Rescue 6, we are connecting a line to the hydrant."
    B. Murphy
    B. Murphy
    Admin

Post by B. Murphy Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 pm

* I key up my mic, and transmit and emergency message.*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP.*

"Rescue 6 and Engine 98 be advised, caller has reported that she cannot find her son, she believes he is still insdie his room, where the fire supposedly started."
    J.Williams
    J.Williams

Post by J.Williams Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 pm

*I step up on the sideboard and grab the hose line and pull it off the truck. I strech it out to the front door and flake it out. I mask up and go on air.*
    "98 Lt to engine 98, charge the line!"
    P.Verkoelen
    P.Verkoelen

Post by P.Verkoelen Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

*i quickly put SCBA Gear on my back*

'Lt. do i need to search for the kid?'

*i charge the line for Williams*
    J. Allen
    J. Allen

Post by J. Allen Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

*As I pull up on scene I see E98 preparing to go interior.*

"Dispatch, mark Chief 1 on scene of a two story single family home, nothing showing from the front I am gonna do a quick 360 and report back."

*I walk around the back and see exposures on the top floor on the Charlie and Delta sides and walk out to my chief vehicle and start establishing command.*

"Dispatch, we have exposures from the top floor on the Charlie and Delta sides, seem to be contained in a single room, break, Engine 98 your job is hitting that fire, break, Rescue 6 I want you to send in a two man crew to find that kid. Break, all units establish responsibility tags at Command Vehicle 1 when on scene."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:35 am